Behr - Paint is peeling off my deck & looks disgusting very upset took a long time to do
I cleaned the decks with cleaner waited 48 hours then swept the deck before painting.The decks were painted one coat let dry over night then 2nd coat applied, one deck at a time as to letting them dry for 72 hours after 2nd coat applied before walking or putting anything on top of them test it before we walked on it to make sure it was dry.
There is also a 3 deck we did which it stuck to but that had all new wood laid first. No problem with that deck. We spent a lot of money on this special product that was supposed to last and be the best at protecting the wood.
Think we are due a full refund for both 5 gal buckets and for what I have to pay someone to get the rest of this off if it will come off and pay to repaint it or stain it.Lisa Lingscheit 9/12/2016
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just spent two weeks covering the floor of my 18' × 54' cedar deck with Behr's Deck Over. I live in Atlanta. Looks good in the morning when it's..."
- "My contractor/painter has used "paint and prime" paint in 3 different homes after the door frames and closets were built with pine wood that had some knots in the wood(also..."
- "I bought BEHR Premium Plus Ultra 1-gal. Deep Base Flat Exterior Paint $36.98 / each to paint a metal fence and gate. I spent 17 hours grinding..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."