Behr - Paint is peeling off my deck & looks disgusting very upset took a long time to do
I cleaned the decks with cleaner waited 48 hours then swept the deck before painting.The decks were painted one coat let dry over night then 2nd coat applied, one deck at a time as to letting them dry for 72 hours after 2nd coat applied before walking or putting anything on top of them test it before we walked on it to make sure it was dry.
There is also a 3 deck we did which it stuck to but that had all new wood laid first. No problem with that deck. We spent a lot of money on this special product that was supposed to last and be the best at protecting the wood.
Think we are due a full refund for both 5 gal buckets and for what I have to pay someone to get the rest of this off if it will come off and pay to repaint it or stain it.Lisa Lingscheit 9/12/2016
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Lived in house 39 years and painted twice with competitor paint and never a problem. Area was prepped as instructed on can. It peeled badly. When I scraped..."
- "Used deck over Happy with coverage BUT it gets dirty my front porch looks like a barn floor does not clean well at all tried deck over cleaner not so..."
- "We just did our deck last summer 2016. We followed and aplied all the solutions that were required prior applying the deck-over paint. It is very unfair to spend a..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."