Bay County, Michigan

I cleaned the decks with cleaner waited 48 hours then swept the deck before painting.The decks were painted one coat let dry over night then 2nd coat applied, one deck at a time as to letting them dry for 72 hours after 2nd coat applied before walking or putting anything on top of them test it before we walked on it to make sure it was dry.

There is also a 3 deck we did which it stuck to but that had all new wood laid first. No problem with that deck. We spent a lot of money on this special product that was supposed to last and be the best at protecting the wood.

Think we are due a full refund for both 5 gal buckets and for what I have to pay someone to get the rest of this off if it will come off and pay to repaint it or stain it.Lisa Lingscheit 9/12/2016

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of behr premium deckover deck paint and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1038. Behr needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned behr premium deckover deck paint in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Behr.

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments