Behr - Paint peeling

I Primered the walls, used behr paint which also was a primer and paint based paint. There was a bubble that appeared on the wall minutes after it started drying, so I used roller to try and go over the spot and the whole wall started peeling. I got this paint at Home Depot and explained to the lady exactly what was done and she suggested this paint. I'm Not impressed at all seeing as though now it's going to look the same when it is dried, like there's a hole in the wall.

Contact information:

Melanie 9053801511

Niagara Falls, Ontario

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Paint Peeling
Review category
Household Services
review #534765

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Behr? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 26, 2015 #963992 Concord, Massachusetts

I painted my bath rm and it bubbled in the corners . I didn't think much of it. A couple of yrs later a made z home theater rm and did the same thing. I primed it then I hand to put 2 coats of the color I wanted, and yes I had them tint the primer. Then I noticed the corners and all along where the trim is it bubbled and peeled. I told a few people about it and the more I told the more I found out it happened to them . I will never use that behr paint again. Even if it was free!

0 0 Reply

Feb 19, 2015 #948021 Hawkins, Texas

Looks like something was smeared on the wall and the cleanup did not remove all of that solution. If it was defective primer or paint the entire wall would look like the spot. Just a thought. I've used BEHR almost exclusively for years and never had a problem.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Behr. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Behr.
Filing a new complaint about