Niagara Falls, Ontario

I Primered the walls, used behr paint which also was a primer and paint based paint. There was a bubble that appeared on the wall minutes after it started drying, so I used roller to try and go over the spot and the whole wall started peeling. I got this paint at Home Depot and explained to the lady exactly what was done and she suggested this paint. I'm Not impressed at all seeing as though now it's going to look the same when it is dried, like there's a hole in the wall.

Contact information:

Melanie 9053801511

Niagara Falls, Ontario

Review about: Behr Paint.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments

Abbs
Concord, Massachusetts, United States #963992

I painted my bath rm and it bubbled in the corners .I didn't think much of it.

A couple of yrs later a made z home theater rm and did the same thing. I primed it then I hand to put 2 coats of the color I wanted, and yes I had them tint the primer. Then I noticed the corners and all along where the trim is it bubbled and peeled. I told a few people about it and the more I told the more I found out it happened to them .

I will never use that behr paint again.Even if it was free!

DJ
Hawkins, Texas, United States #948021

Looks like something was smeared on the wall and the cleanup did not remove all of that solution.If it was defective primer or paint the entire wall would look like the spot.

Just a thought.I've used BEHR almost exclusively for years and never had a problem.