Behr - Paint turned bright blue
Update added by user Jun 23, 2014
June, 2014 - Best Value Home Improvements' owner visited our house & promised to find a remedy for this weird blue paint problem. They are trying to get Behr Paint to take responsibility because it is due to a bad batch of paint.
Original review posted by user Jun 11, 2014
We had our house painted a grey/blue color in April 2013.The company we used (Best Value Home Improvements) used Behr paint on the exterior shingles of our house.
Several months later, we noticed that some edges and even whole shingles had a strange bright blue color showing up. Best Value and Behr both came to view and comment on the situation. Behr would only provide more paint to paint over the shingles. Best Value came and did the work.
However, we now have the same situation with the odd blue showing up.We are very dissatisfied with both Behr paint and Best Value in Oakland, CA.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Behr Paint
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We painted out deck last July and the paint is already pealing off, it was expensive I bought 5 gallons of paint and this is what I get? And..."
- "I have a weathered deck that is still structurally sound, exactly what this product is advertised for. Hired a professional painter to installed Behr Textured Deckover last fall. ..."
- "I Primered the walls, used behr paint which also was a primer and paint based paint. There was a bubble that appeared on the wall minutes after it started..."
- "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..."
- "I deposited $100 at the Oakland Chinatown HSBC ATM. I took a little long to gather the 5 twenty dollar bills, when I finally put the cash in the slot,..."
- "I have lived in several second-world countries. The internet service there was faster and more reliable than Comcast/Xfinity in California. Comcast has a 1 star rating in Consumer Reviews -..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."