114 E Poplar St, Sidney, OH 45365, USA
5.0

Is it possible to put to much color in a can of paint that it takes longer to totally cure/dry...bought bathroom primer and paint in one had it tinted really dark its dry but has a strange feeling to it like its not totally dry...I painted 3 coats love the paint and color...just not sure I can finish installing switch covers because they will stick after installed or any thing else that I want to add to the walls..anyone else have this problem and what should I do ...will it eventually dry and how long ...I'm afraid if someone takes a steamy bath I'm going to have serious problems thanks for any help you can offer...

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Paint.

Reason of review: problem with paint.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Why would you "love" a paint that is so *** it won't dry? That's pretty ignorant.

A quality paint wouldn't do that.

So why does behr? It isn't quality that's why.

Machele

You fell for the primer and paint in one ploy. Primer needs to be applied first, let dry and then the main coat of paint applied, let dry and then another coat if needed.

This nonsense of the primer and paint together is just that: nonsense.

As you found out. In your situation, you could try a coat of paint over what you have now and when that dries, see what you have.

Behr Reviews