I brought this Behr premium semi- Transparent concrete stain last year summer of 2013 for my bird bath, And i did everything the can said.I used the bonding primer then let it dry then i put w coats of the concrete stain then after 48 hours i put the behr water proofer on it.
Well after a year of 2013 to May 4th 2014 went outside to clean the birdbath and i fould out that it was peeling in sports. So i called Behr up and told them what was happen to the bird bath. and they told me that i could not use it underwater. but i could use it for pool decks????
well that can hold water too.They told me they will send me a *** to get it off still does not make scence at all behr is false avertising there paint and stains they should take if off the shelfs but still they have not when i go to home depot i still see it on the shelfs Behr is just Flase advertising there paint and stains and should take it out the shlefs to look at it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Behr Concrete Stain
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "Lived in house 39 years and painted twice with competitor paint and never a problem. Area was prepped as instructed on can. It peeled badly. When I scraped..."
- "One year ago I used Behr Deck paint to finish off my deck, and this is what it looks one year later. Very disappointing. ..."
- "Like many others not pleased with the Deck Over product. Followed manufacturers instructions. Bubbled the very next day, especially in areas where the sun hit deck. Behr customer service did..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."