I brought this Behr premium semi- Transparent concrete stain last year summer of 2013 for my bird bath, And i did everything the can said.I used the bonding primer then let it dry then i put w coats of the concrete stain then after 48 hours i put the behr water proofer on it.
Well after a year of 2013 to May 4th 2014 went outside to clean the birdbath and i fould out that it was peeling in sports. So i called Behr up and told them what was happen to the bird bath. and they told me that i could not use it underwater. but i could use it for pool decks????
well that can hold water too.They told me they will send me a *** to get it off still does not make scence at all behr is false avertising there paint and stains they should take if off the shelfs but still they have not when i go to home depot i still see it on the shelfs Behr is just Flase advertising there paint and stains and should take it out the shlefs to look at it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Behr Concrete Stain
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "Painted Behr deck Over: late august last year and most of it peeled off like a banana peel....cost us over 200.00 and alot of aggravision getting the rest of it..."
- "Stained my deck just under a year ago. Looked great when I was done and for the rest of the summer. Snow melted away from winter and now the stain..."
- "We had our house painted a grey/blue color in April 2013. The company we used (Best Value Home Improvements) used Behr paint on the exterior shingles of our house...."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."