I brought this Behr premium semi- Transparent concrete stain last year summer of 2013 for my bird bath, And i did everything the can said.I used the bonding primer then let it dry then i put w coats of the concrete stain then after 48 hours i put the behr water proofer on it.
Well after a year of 2013 to May 4th 2014 went outside to clean the birdbath and i fould out that it was peeling in sports. So i called Behr up and told them what was happen to the bird bath. and they told me that i could not use it underwater. but i could use it for pool decks????
well that can hold water too.They told me they will send me a *** to get it off still does not make scence at all behr is false avertising there paint and stains they should take if off the shelfs but still they have not when i go to home depot i still see it on the shelfs Behr is just Flase advertising there paint and stains and should take it out the shlefs to look at it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Behr Concrete Stain
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "We painted out deck last July and the paint is already pealing off, it was expensive I bought 5 gallons of paint and this is what I get? And..."
- "My contractor/painter has used "paint and prime" paint in 3 different homes after the door frames and closets were built with pine wood that had some knots in the wood(also..."
- "I worked so hard at prepping the wood and 3 of the 4 gallons of deck over later I LOVED the finished product. A year later I noticed the back..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."