I worked so hard at prepping the wood and 3 of the 4 gallons of deck over later I LOVED the finished product.A year later I noticed the back deck started peeling.
This year looks horrible!! The wood is mildewing under the stain and the heavy traffic areas that are not covered by a roof just keep bubbling when it rains and is slowly coming off more. I don't even want to replace what has come off but I have no idea how to take it all off. I was recommending this when I first applied it but have since changed my mind and actually tell people to do serious research before they buy it.
I am a single mom who was looking for a good fix to make my decks look great and now I am heartbroken because of the time and money I wasted.I have always used Behr indoor paint but have been disappointed in this choice.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I spent quite some time looking at various paints to use for our home remodel project. After having dark wood paneling on the walls for 40+ years, it was time..."
- "I applied deckover to my deck apx 4 years ago and started to notice chipping and peeling within 2 years which has continued to get worse. I have re-applied..."
- "We used behr restore on our deck in the summer of 2015. Now the deck is peeling and chipping off. Our one beautiful deck that we enterained on is horrible..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "I totally concer with the other customers. They chip so easily!!! Very disappointed!!!!Don't buy them!!!..."
- "The school is FOR PROFIT ONLY! This means they could care less if you pass or fail. They want to get bodies in and out as they make $7000..."
- "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..."