100% full Not resolved

I worked so hard at prepping the wood and 3 of the 4 gallons of deck over later I LOVED the finished product.A year later I noticed the back deck started peeling.

This year looks horrible!! The wood is mildewing under the stain and the heavy traffic areas that are not covered by a roof just keep bubbling when it rains and is slowly coming off more. I don't even want to replace what has come off but I have no idea how to take it all off. I was recommending this when I first applied it but have since changed my mind and actually tell people to do serious research before they buy it.

I am a single mom who was looking for a good fix to make my decks look great and now I am heartbroken because of the time and money I wasted.I have always used Behr indoor paint but have been disappointed in this choice.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $600. The author is overall dissatisfied with Behr and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Behr.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Behr to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments