I worked so hard at prepping the wood and 3 of the 4 gallons of deck over later I LOVED the finished product.A year later I noticed the back deck started peeling.
This year looks horrible!! The wood is mildewing under the stain and the heavy traffic areas that are not covered by a roof just keep bubbling when it rains and is slowly coming off more. I don't even want to replace what has come off but I have no idea how to take it all off. I was recommending this when I first applied it but have since changed my mind and actually tell people to do serious research before they buy it.
I am a single mom who was looking for a good fix to make my decks look great and now I am heartbroken because of the time and money I wasted.I have always used Behr indoor paint but have been disappointed in this choice.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In July 2015 we did our deck with deck over this deck had never had any treatment on it before We did as told used all the proper products and..."
- "A year ago this past April 2015 I built a six-sided polygon deck from Pressure Treated deck boards. The total size is roughly 300 sq feet. This deck cost about..."
- "I bought BEHR Premium Plus Ultra 1-gal. Deep Base Flat Exterior Paint $36.98 / each to paint a metal fence and gate. I spent 17 hours grinding..."
- "The school is FOR PROFIT ONLY! This means they could care less if you pass or fail. They want to get bodies in and out as they make $7000..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."