Au mois de mai 2015, la Cie SOS Béton, de Victoriaville a sablé et appliqué votre produit -143 sur le contour de béton de ma piscine, cette peinture s'enlève de partout seulement après une année.Le coût de l'application de votre produit m'a coûté $4,461.03....

Que puis-je faire avec cela. Je ne suis pas satisfait de votre produit appliqué qui n'a pas d'adhérence sur le béton qui avait déjà été fixée en 2014. Alors le béton avait eu un temps suffisamment long de séchage pour que l'on puisse appliquer la peinture. Comment pouvez-vous expliquer cela????

J'ai utilisé une firme reconnue avec une licence (R.B.Q.) reconnue au Québec. Alors j'attend de vous une explication sur la non-adhérence de votre produit.

G.Tremblay

Review about: Behr Premium Deckover Pont Peinture.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Do Not Buy Behr Concrete & Patio Paint!! Behr "I have a large concrete patio which had been painted 2 times over the passed 13 yrs. without any problems. It was looking very worn from the Florida intense sun..." Read more Behr Deck Over Behr "A year ago this past April 2015 I built a six-sided polygon deck from Pressure Treated deck boards. The total size is roughly 300 sq feet. This deck cost about..." Read more Behr Deckover Deck Paint Review from Castle Rock, Colorado Behr "I used Behr Deckover last year and my deck looks horrible. It took me days and days to apply it and now I can't even let me dog out back..." Read more Behr Deck Over. Horrible mess!! Behr "we took the advice of the paint salesman at Home Depot and bought this product last year for our 12 by 40 ft. Deck. We did all the steps recommended..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more City Of Hope Hospital - A license to Kill! City Of Hope Hospital "My child tragically lost her life last year at City of Hope hospital, Duarte, CA. She was admitted to the hospital with an unresolved urinary tract infection. There were numerous..." Read more