Miami, Florida

Painted entire exterior of house in 2011 using Behr's Premium Plus Ultra. Spent about $700.

Used the original color label to go back to Home Depot and they provided me a quart to do some touch up on one of my walls. Applied the paint and it is not the same. Went back to Home Depot and they assured me the paint was mixed correctly based on what I took them. They mixed another quart for free and I took it back and tried it again.

Same color as the one I paid for but not the original color of the house. So I had to spend another $100 to buy enough paint to a one even coat on that entire wall which doesn't match the other walls. So no I have one wall with the original color we had selected back in 2011 and 4 other sides of the house in a faded color of the original paint. Is that how your warranty works on this paint?

Please explain!!!

Upset homeowner!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Behr paint sucks. That's all there is to it.

I painted my house 10 years ago with a good paint and touched it up this last summer with no problems. Stop buying cheap a55 paint and go to a real paint store instead of a discount building materials store, which is what Home Depot is.

Machele

Paint fades with time and weather. Simple fact.

Don't blame the paint company or anyone else. Nothing you can do.

This is nothing new. Surprised you have not figured this out by now.

Behr Reviews