Asheville, North Carolina
2.0

Three years ago we decided on Deck over for our 120 ft long deck. We sanded off the deck.

Applied a coat of primer. We applied 3 coats of paint because your paint went a lot further than advised. At $90/ bucket, we wanted to completely empty the pail. Three years later the deck needed repainting.

The paint faded and now left a red powder on our shoes and feet that is tracked into the house. The cracks once covered by your paint has reopened. A month ago I have repainted all surfaces again with the second 5 gallon of paint. It looks nice, like Trex, when first painted.

But dragging the soil on shoes or puppy feet, the mud will not scrub off. I have tried various products using a cloth and a scrub brush, MAYBE 12 times. The mud will not come off. It is upsetting to try to present a sharp looking home but the image is spoiled by mud marks adhering to the Deck Over paint.

I feel the paint should have lasted longer than 3 years. I am disappointed how trashy the surface looks because its inability to get clean. Your paint didn't last as long as you claimed.

PLEASE RESPOND. Photo doesn't show to the degree I see and don't know how to reduce to 5 mg.

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Premium Deckover Deck Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Behr Pros: Looked great at first.

Behr Cons: Dosent do what it says it does.

Comments