I just spent two weeks covering the floor of my 18' × 54' cedar deck with Behr's Deck Over. I live in Atlanta. Looks good in the morning when it's cool. As it gets warmer it starts showing white blotches all over my deck which is now ruined.
I ran a little experiment. I took an ice cube and placed in the middle of one of the white blotches and almost immediately it turned darker.
I'm no scientist, but I believe that there is something in this paint that has an adverse reaction when the temperature goes up.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Behr Deckover Paint
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Stained my deck just under a year ago. Looked great when I was done and for the rest of the summer. Snow melted away from winter and now the stain..."
- "My contractor/painter has used "paint and prime" paint in 3 different homes after the door frames and closets were built with pine wood that had some knots in the wood(also..."
- "We had our house painted a grey/blue color in April 2013. The company we used (Best Value Home Improvements) used Behr paint on the exterior shingles of our house...."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "We bought a Alan White couch, love seat, chair, and ottoman in 2004 while we were living in Texas and it still looks great. The fabric which we picked shows..."
- "I was given the Nu Wave twister as a gift and on the third use, the cord sparked and end ended up on fire. Please advise how to get a..."