Review about Behr Deckover Paint from Dale City, Virginia
The worst product ever. Only 2 year after professional did the job the paint is peeling and some boards are now rotted where it peeled. Waste of lots of money and now we're replacing the whole 1025 sf deck.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Behr Deckover Paint
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "I spent quite some time looking at various paints to use for our home remodel project. After having dark wood paneling on the walls for 40+ years, it was time..."
- "Used Deckover in Spring 2015 to cover older clean cedar and 2 year old cedar deck floor. With in 9 months the peeling wood was everywhere in huge sheets. My..."
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "I ordered an item and it was confirmed No 67031712The item was: faux fur trimmed hat- blackItem # 97090Still I didn't receive it.Cell phone 5719690504Email email@example.com..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."