Very disappointed in this product, only lasted one year.Paint started to peel off in spaces, constantly tried to spot treat but only made it worse.
Spent too much time & money for a poor result.Waiting for a refund...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Behr Deckover Paint
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A year ago this past April 2015 I built a six-sided polygon deck from Pressure Treated deck boards. The total size is roughly 300 sq feet. This deck cost about..."
- "Lived in house 39 years and painted twice with competitor paint and never a problem. Area was prepped as instructed on can. It peeled badly. When I scraped..."
- "Last summer we used deck over on our camp deck. When we went to check it in the spring there was peeling all over the deck. This deck has only..."
- "I purchased 2 perfect point plus eye liners. K113oxp uk/ru. Colors grey khaki and midnight blue. I couldn't get the plastic tips to produce liner and the tips kept breaking..."
- "Had bought 100 lot grab bag of mixed fin koi and every one of them had died! I am an experienced fish hobbyist and these fish died within a week!..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."