Review about Behr Deckover Paint from Fairbanks, Alaska
Behr Deck over is absolute garbbage.After a month I began to notice bubbles all over the deck.
After two months it began to peel. Six months and 400 square feet of decking is absolutely deatroyed. I had a painter come look at the mess and he said Deck over is a terrible product and the only sollution to this problem is to rebuild the deck. He suggested I flip the boards.
But some of the only places this *** actually stuck was in the screws. There needs to be a class action on this garbbage.
I contacted Behr and they offered me more of this *** for free.Why on earth would I want more of this ***?
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Behr Deckover Paint
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "well i used to do these things for a living and behr was one of the companies i used a lot I read reviews here and peeps who do not know..."
- "I worked so hard at prepping the wood and 3 of the 4 gallons of deck over later I LOVED the finished product. A year later I noticed the back..."
- "Used over 10 gallons of behr deck over last summer, this year the whole deck is peeling. In communication with behr, I was told my deck was too old. What?..."
- "I purchased this dress to wear at my granddaughter's wedding on August 27th. The dress is beautiful, I loved it and the fit was good. I ordered it..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I ordered a "Premium" arrangment of roses and carnations from Ava's, the photo they show has 12+ roses and even more carnations. What did my mother..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."