Review about Behr Deckover Paint from Fairbanks, Alaska
Behr Deck over is absolute garbbage.After a month I began to notice bubbles all over the deck.
After two months it began to peel. Six months and 400 square feet of decking is absolutely deatroyed. I had a painter come look at the mess and he said Deck over is a terrible product and the only sollution to this problem is to rebuild the deck. He suggested I flip the boards.
But some of the only places this *** actually stuck was in the screws. There needs to be a class action on this garbbage.
I contacted Behr and they offered me more of this *** for free.Why on earth would I want more of this ***?
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Behr Deckover Paint
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "we took the advice of the paint salesman at Home Depot and bought this product last year for our 12 by 40 ft. Deck. We did all the steps recommended..."
- "My deck surrounds my entire home and this is what I have to look at after using this paint. I feel totally sick. This paint cost us a lot of..."
- "Applied Behr Deck Over to new deck following instructions to the letter. 1 year later it is peeling in stripsThis year it is even worse. . We didn't even put..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I ordered a "Premium" arrangment of roses and carnations from Ava's, the photo they show has 12+ roses and even more carnations. What did my mother..."
- "I purchased this dress to wear at my granddaughter's wedding on August 27th. The dress is beautiful, I loved it and the fit was good. I ordered it..."