Review about Behr Deckover Paint from Jackson, New Jersey
Applied Behr Deck Over to new deck following instructions to the letter.1 year later it is peeling in stripsThis year it is even worse.
. We didn't even put our dining table out last summer. This is a fairly expensive product but we trusted the Behr brand.
Now we will spend wuite s bit having it redone.Will not use Behr products again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Behr Deckover Paint
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "I used Behr Deck Over which claimed to revitalize wood so you could paint rather than replace. I have after application photo and then less than on year after application..."
- "I just spent two weeks covering the floor of my 18' × 54' cedar deck with Behr's Deck Over. I live in Atlanta. Looks good in the morning when it's..."
- "Stained my deck just under a year ago. Looked great when I was done and for the rest of the summer. Snow melted away from winter and now the stain..."
- "Two days in a row I was shopping for a VZW RAZR in white at wirefly.com and a revolving price in red next to the phone picture stopped at $45.62..."
- "I went to the post office in Jackson, New Jersey today (February 12, 2013). A guy driving a truck belonging to Aqua Solutions, LLC decided that he was going to..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."