July 1 we applied Deck over.Spent 365 dollars for a product that is now peeling.
Looks horrible, wont wven ckean up good...Bad product.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Behr Deckover Paint
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "we took the advice of the paint salesman at Home Depot and bought this product last year for our 12 by 40 ft. Deck. We did all the steps recommended..."
- "Used over 10 gallons of behr deck over last summer, this year the whole deck is peeling. In communication with behr, I was told my deck was too old. What?..."
- "Spent about $150 on this ***. We sanded prepped our 12x12 deck as per the instructions, made sure it was dry. Our family spent an entire weekend applying. We like..."
- "I have had this watch for 3yrs. Got it for Christmas as a duty watch, because of their advertising. Since then it has been sent for repairs three times. Poor..."
- "my son came in after eating TWO of the four muffins saying "Mom, these aren't blueberry muffins, they taste weird." I looked and found MOLD..."
- "This past weekend I was 165 miles away from home. I went to the grocery store and when I came out I noticed my tire was going flat so..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."