Review about Behr Premium Plus Ultra Paint from Northfield, Ohio
Lived in house 39 years and painted twice with competitor paint and never a problem.Area was prepped as instructed on can.
It peeled badly. When I scraped and sanded as suggested by Behr, it still continued to peel. I finally spent over $3800 for siding. It still is peeling around trim.
Behr claim 300835447.5/2014
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Behr Premium Plus Ultra Paint
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We had our house painted a grey/blue color in April 2013. The company we used (Best Value Home Improvements) used Behr paint on the exterior shingles of our house...."
- "Used Deckover in Spring 2015 to cover older clean cedar and 2 year old cedar deck floor. With in 9 months the peeling wood was everywhere in huge sheets. My..."
- "Last summer we used deck over on our camp deck. When we went to check it in the spring there was peeling all over the deck. This deck has only..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."