Review about Behr Premium Plus Ultra Paint from Northfield, Ohio
Lived in house 39 years and painted twice with competitor paint and never a problem.Area was prepped as instructed on can.
It peeled badly. When I scraped and sanded as suggested by Behr, it still continued to peel. I finally spent over $3800 for siding. It still is peeling around trim.
Behr claim 300835447.5/2014
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Behr Premium Plus Ultra Paint
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We had our house painted a grey/blue color in April 2013. The company we used (Best Value Home Improvements) used Behr paint on the exterior shingles of our house...."
- "I used Behr Deck Over which claimed to revitalize wood so you could paint rather than replace. I have after application photo and then less than on year after application..."
- "One year ago I used Behr Deck paint to finish off my deck, and this is what it looks one year later. Very disappointing. ..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."