Review about Behr Premium Plus Ultra Paint from Northfield, Ohio
Lived in house 39 years and painted twice with competitor paint and never a problem.Area was prepped as instructed on can.
It peeled badly. When I scraped and sanded as suggested by Behr, it still continued to peel. I finally spent over $3800 for siding. It still is peeling around trim.
Behr claim 300835447.5/2014
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Behr Premium Plus Ultra Paint
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Applied Behr Deck Over to new deck following instructions to the letter. 1 year later it is peeling in stripsThis year it is even worse. . We didn't even put..."
- "Behr Deck over is absolute garbbage. After a month I began to notice bubbles all over the deck. After two months it began to peel. Six months and 400 square..."
- "I purchased Behr Masonary Stucco and Brick paint, had it custom matched to the buff/concrete color of the stucco on our house, used the paint to fill in hair..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I ordered this dress from their website in a size small (I'm almost always a small). First of all, I WAS NOT expecting it to be this shiny. I planned..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."