Stained my deck just under a year ago.Looked great when I was done and for the rest of the summer.
Snow melted away from winter and now the stain is chipping off.
NOT HAPPY.Paid a lot for this product and spent many hours and days applying product.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Deck Paint
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "we took the advice of the paint salesman at Home Depot and bought this product last year for our 12 by 40 ft. Deck. We did all the steps recommended..."
- "Au mois de mai 2015, la Cie SOS Béton, de Victoriaville a sablé et appliqué votre produit -143 sur le contour de béton de ma piscine, cette peinture s'enlève de..."
- "Used Deckover in Spring 2015 to cover older clean cedar and 2 year old cedar deck floor. With in 9 months the peeling wood was everywhere in huge sheets. My..."
- "Received coupon for doing a protein meal plan type survey on their website. The coupon clearly states exp of 12/31/2015 and can be used in stores or online with..."
- "Just purchased a 2013 Santa Fe. Now only did I have to wait a week before getting my car because they decided to put the car up for sale..."
- "I fell for their offer of a 30 day supply for $4.95, received the product, and then a surprise, my credit card charged $59.95. When I called about this, the person..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."