Green Bay, Wisconsin
2.7

We painted out deck last July and the paint is already pealing off, it was expensive I bought 5 gallons of paint and this is what I get? And I'm very disappointed.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments

Was it an exterior paint and primer mix?Or just exterior paint without primer?

Or didn't you know there is a difference between interior and exterior paint.

The sales clerk should have asked what you were painting so you would get the right kind of paint.I'm sorry, but it looks like you just used interior paint.

to Anonymous #1024285

You fool they used Behr Deck over...its only made for one thing...and it is the worst product ever made on earth

BEHR Deckover Behr "We were excited to use the deceiver to give color to our deck, protect the wood, prevent any splinters and give texture for walking on (as opposed to painting the..." Read more Behr - Worst product ever Behr "Same as everyone else spent a couple days perfecting the deck Painted with BEHR DECKOVER Lasted one summer winter came and now what a mess I have! Decks destroyed my..." Read more Behr decck stain Behr "During the very hot 2016 summer, I needed to restain my pool deck. I bought Behr Waterproofing Wood Stain, Terra Cotta color, with 5 years decks guarantee. I followed all..." Read more Behr - Premium Deck Paint Review Behr "We built a brand new deck 2 years ago and put on the stain and seal. Today im resanding and replacing boards. The boards cracked and stain chipped. Followed the..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more