I purchased Behr Masonary Stucco and Brick paint, had it custom matched to the buff/concrete color of the stucco on our house, used the paint to fill in hair line cracks in stucco and then feather it out to match existing paint.Looked great.

8 months later, when I returned to AZ winter home, every place I had used the paint had turned a neon pink. For some reason the AZ summer sun had reacted with the paint to turn our house into the laughing stock of the neighborhood.

Has anyone else had that problem.Behr representative offered to replace paint, but I'm getting older and am not looking forward to having to hire some one to repaint the whole house.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of offer to replace paint but not labor costs. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of behr paint and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1200. Behr needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned behr paint in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Behr.

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments

It's cheap a55 paint to begin with! what did you expect when you went to a discount builders warehouse and bought paint? Maybe you should try some real paint sometime cheapo!