Apache Junction, Arizona

I purchased Behr Masonary Stucco and Brick paint, had it custom matched to the buff/concrete color of the stucco on our house, used the paint to fill in hair line cracks in stucco and then feather it out to match existing paint. Looked great.

8 months later, when I returned to AZ winter home, every place I had used the paint had turned a neon pink. For some reason the AZ summer sun had reacted with the paint to turn our house into the laughing stock of the neighborhood.

Has anyone else had that problem. Behr representative offered to replace paint, but I'm getting older and am not looking forward to having to hire some one to repaint the whole house.

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Behr Cons: Offer to replace paint but not labor costs.

• Stucco Paint

Comments

I live in Prescott Valley AZ and used the same paint on a stucco wall in back of my home and a year later the paint had faded and developed a pinkish cast to it. Not happy but don't want HD replacement paint.

It's cheap a55 paint to begin with! what did you expect when you went to a discount builders warehouse and bought paint? Maybe you should try some real paint sometime cheapo!