Ashton, Ontario

We put deckover on our deck two years ago .We were told it would last at least ten years .

Our deck is ruined . we will have to work at least a couple of weeks to totally strip this junk off and apply something else . Behr said to rent a sander and sand off the whole deck (we have two front and back ) then reapply . What about all the labor and the cost of this stuff is a lot .

We will never use this *** again .

I guess live and learn and never trust a company to tell you the truth about their product .Well we had better get work and we a lot of work ahead of to get this fixed .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of behr deckover deck paint. Behr needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned behr deckover deck paint in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Behr.

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments

looks exactly like my deck!! did it in july 2015

OMG.My deck looks the exact same as yours.

I used Behr deck over last year. I'm sick about it. I did everything I was told to do.

I will never recommend this product.