We put deckover on our deck two years ago .We were told it would last at least ten years .
Our deck is ruined . we will have to work at least a couple of weeks to totally strip this junk off and apply something else . Behr said to rent a sander and sand off the whole deck (we have two front and back ) then reapply . What about all the labor and the cost of this stuff is a lot .
We will never use this *** again .
I guess live and learn and never trust a company to tell you the truth about their product .Well we had better get work and we a lot of work ahead of to get this fixed .
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought your product mid summer of last year ,always heard good things about it was really happy with the look neighbors complemented on it, then this spring it is..."
- "We had our house painted a grey/blue color in April 2013. The company we used (Best Value Home Improvements) used Behr paint on the exterior shingles of our house...."
- "One year ago I used Behr Deck paint to finish off my deck, and this is what it looks one year later. Very disappointing. ..."
- "I ordered a dress from Light in the box.com and paid with my Credit Card. I was so excited. Then I read the horrible customer reviews; no customer service number,..."
- "My Visa card was charged twice for same Online order (1618263579). First time August 27 when I placed the order and second time September 1 when order delivered. I am..."
- "I lease a 24/7hr access storage locker. I tried to reserve a trailer for a Sunday afternoon till 10-11pm and return to unload my cargo and leave trailer. I was..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."