We put deckover on our deck two years ago .We were told it would last at least ten years .
Our deck is ruined . we will have to work at least a couple of weeks to totally strip this junk off and apply something else . Behr said to rent a sander and sand off the whole deck (we have two front and back ) then reapply . What about all the labor and the cost of this stuff is a lot .
We will never use this *** again .
I guess live and learn and never trust a company to tell you the truth about their product .Well we had better get work and we a lot of work ahead of to get this fixed .
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The contractor painted mid-July. Within two days, very small patches were coming off. Today, mid Auguts, a month later,I saw a bit of painters taoe that was still oin the..."
- "I just spent two weeks covering the floor of my 18' × 54' cedar deck with Behr's Deck Over. I live in Atlanta. Looks good in the morning when it's..."
- "I cleaned the decks with cleaner waited 48 hours then swept the deck before painting. The decks were painted one coat let dry over night then 2nd coat applied, one..."
- "Ordered at 9:23pm, Domino's Tracker went through all the steps, including delivery. I followed it along for an hour, like an ***. At 10:24pm, I call the local store. They..."
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "I purchased the consulting accelerator program online in August and then had a death in my immediate family so I emailed Sam's help desk asking if they would honor their..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."