Two years ago I applied behr deckover as directed - cleaned with behr deck cleaner, filled in holes and cracks - put down 2 layers of behr deckover. Did this in early summer.

By midwinter pieces of the deckover started lifting and stripping off. By spring, most of the flooring came up as well as some on the railing. I complained and all they wanted to do was give me more paint! Since then I had the deck professionally stripped, sanded, primed and an opaque stain put on.

Looks better then Behr deckover. I am much happier with my deck since it was redone with out using Behr deckover.

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Deckover Deck Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Several class action lawsuits are in the works including California which filed on June 15 and Arizona which will soon follow.This stuff won't even stay on a deck in a dry, arid climate, let alone a humid climate like you have.

Call Behr's customer complaint department and demand action.Go to your home depot where you bought deck over and demand they do something as they are partnered up with Behr.

Behr Reviews