2.0

I kept the actually label and went back to Home Depot for an exact sample match.

It dried darker than the actualy color and ruined my wall. BERH customer service did everthing they could to deny it wae their product failed. E.g. oh it coukd be the plaster, or you must of choose a custom paint color, or we can not be responsible for what Home Depot did to mix it. WHAT. .....? I had the label with the pigment amounts to caliburate. I sent them both label.

Corporate rep Jackie and her supervisor told me they would give me a replacement gallon of paint. They will not pay for labor to repaint. Supervisor said that we are being generious to offer you 100 bucks. Who is going to repaint the entire room for that amout? No professional will paint a round ceiling with a drop preminier line for little of money.

Your product failed. It ruined my room. And BERH will not stand behind their failed product. Disgusting

Comments

yeah no they aren't responsible for how Home depot mixes the color. This is actually a fairly common problem that's why you are supposed to MIX ALL THE CANS OF THE SAME COLOR TOGETHER before you use it, and make sure you have some left for touch-up.

This is the common "best practice" that Behr and Home Depot don't mention, because consumers have been hypnotized into thinking the paint is going to be the exact same color no matter when you buy it or who mixes it, which is and always has been a lie. They don't tell you because it gives the impression that their paint is substandard.

But anyone who has been in the paint industry at a REAL paint store will tell you to mix all the cans together so the color is consistent. Going back and getting another can of the same color at a later time always is and always has been a crap shoot.