Wynnewood, Pennsylvania

life....looked great last summer after 2 coats, as directed. This spring wen the snow melted, there were huge "bubbles" underneath most of the deck...huge deck, preparation and treatment took a long time to do and I FOLLOWED the steps your company recommended.

Hundreds of dollars for the materials and at least 30 hours in labor...at least...with a new knee replacement, no less. Look people, I'm a firm believer in giving a company a second chance...I (am probably a fool) but I have recently bought the same TUGBOAT brown/tan product for my deck, which took me weeks to prepare from the damage last year's "attempt" with your product created/caused. I am unable to file for compensation as it was after the June 27 deadline. However, I was a FIRM Behr paint, etc.

enthusiast. I still may be. If this is the same result this time, and no improvement has been made, what are we to do? I definitely deserve some type of consideration but I'm no fool and will not pursue a possible "hopeless cause".

Workers like myself have no recourse but to stop using your products. Many of my friends already have. As mentioned, I will try it again this week and next.

I guess I am a fool but I really believe everyone deserves a second chance. Ernest Rist

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Premium Deckover Deck Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

don't waste your time trying it again. The whole concept of the product is wrong.

It traps moisture in the wood and that is what causes the wood to blister and rot underneath the stain. Making it thicker or making it "seal" better is just multiplying the problem. It's just like putting a thicker piece of plastic wrap over the wood instead of a thin piece.

It doesn't make any difference. The concept is faulty.