the reviews for this product were great in Sept.2013, so I used this product to paint my older deck at my new house. By spring of 2014 the paint was peeling in many areas of the deck.

I was shocked that this paint did not last even one year. I've used ordinary deck paint on other decks and the results lasted 3-4 years. This Deck Over is a disappointment, stick with regular deck paint, save money and get longer results.

Now I'm not sure what to do, my deck looks awful.........more work to fix this problem. Behr should post what all the consumers of this product can do to get this paint off my deck.

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Paint.

Comments

There are hundreds of identical complaints about this stuff all over the Internet. HD stopped selling it after just one season and that hugely expensive introductory marketing campaign (remember last summer how the commercials for it ran every five minutes?) They have clearly been bombarded with complaints and pulled the product.

But they are not standing behind the mess they made except to tell their Behr division to give refunds.

My biggest concern is all the potato chip sized flakes everywhere that my Granddaughter keeps trying to eat. Are they poisonous?