3.0

I applied deckover to my deck apx 4 years ago and started to notice chipping and peeling within 2 years which has continued to get worse.I have re-applied in heavy traffic areas and this year many of my deck boards are rotted around the screw holes and the cut ends.

My contractor is convinced that this product is causing the rotting due to the product not allowing the wood to dry out.When I first applied the product, I was very satisfied but now to think of all the time and effort involved and the cost plus the replacement cost of the rotted boards, I just don't know how I'm going to afford to replace the deck and I want to get the product off before it creates more damage

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of behr deckover deck paint. Behr needs to "replacement cost of rotted deck boards and refund of product plus labor" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned behr deckover deck paint in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Behr.

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments