Spent about $150 on this ***.We sanded prepped our 12x12 deck as per the instructions, made sure it was dry.

Our family spent an entire weekend applying. We like the color, deck looked nice thru the end of summer and into fall. I liked to anti-skid texture. We had really looked forward to grilling and enjoying our wooded backyard from the deck.

This spring starting peeling off in sheets. At first I thought it was only a couple spots and figured I can touch those up no biggie. Then this *** started coming off in huge sheets. I could rub my shoe across spots and more would peel off.

Between almost all the deck boards is peeling. Now how are we going fix this? Sand it all off? I don't think so.

Paint over the huge areas its peeled off so far. Yeah I bet that'll work. What a bunch or ***.

this stuff was a total waste.I want my money back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of deck over paint and massive peeling. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of behr deckover deck paint and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Behr needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned behr deckover deck paint in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Behr.

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments

Dawn2016_2016
Candler, North Carolina, United States #1181119

My deck looks like *** because of this Deck Over junk, spent a pile of money on it did all the prep worked like a dog on it only to have it look like ***. I want my money back!!!!