Behr - Waste of money and time, peeling off all over our deck

93 of 343 Behr reviews

Spent about $150 on this ***.We sanded prepped our 12x12 deck as per the instructions, made sure it was dry.

Our family spent an entire weekend applying. We like the color, deck looked nice thru the end of summer and into fall. I liked to anti-skid texture. We had really looked forward to grilling and enjoying our wooded backyard from the deck.

This spring starting peeling off in sheets. At first I thought it was only a couple spots and figured I can touch those up no biggie. Then this *** started coming off in huge sheets. I could rub my shoe across spots and more would peel off.

Between almost all the deck boards is peeling. Now how are we going fix this? Sand it all off? I don't think so.

Paint over the huge areas its peeled off so far. Yeah I bet that'll work. What a bunch or ***.

this stuff was a total waste.I want my money back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Behr Deckover Deck Paint
Review category
Building Products
review #850160 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Behr? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
93 of 343 Behr reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Dawn2016_2016

Jul 04 #1181119 Candler, North Carolina, United States

My deck looks like *** because of this Deck Over junk, spent a pile of money on it did all the prep worked like a dog on it only to have it look like ***. I want my money back!!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Behr. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Behr.
Filing a new complaint about
×