Behr - Waste of money and time, peeling off all over our deck
Spent about $150 on this ***.We sanded prepped our 12x12 deck as per the instructions, made sure it was dry.
Our family spent an entire weekend applying. We like the color, deck looked nice thru the end of summer and into fall. I liked to anti-skid texture. We had really looked forward to grilling and enjoying our wooded backyard from the deck.
This spring starting peeling off in sheets. At first I thought it was only a couple spots and figured I can touch those up no biggie. Then this *** started coming off in huge sheets. I could rub my shoe across spots and more would peel off.
Between almost all the deck boards is peeling. Now how are we going fix this? Sand it all off? I don't think so.
Paint over the huge areas its peeled off so far. Yeah I bet that'll work. What a bunch or ***.
this stuff was a total waste.I want my money back.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "One year ago I used Behr Deck paint to finish off my deck, and this is what it looks one year later. Very disappointing. ..."
- "I spent quite some time looking at various paints to use for our home remodel project. After having dark wood paneling on the walls for 40+ years, it was time..."
- "Like many others not pleased with the Deck Over product. Followed manufacturers instructions. Bubbled the very next day, especially in areas where the sun hit deck. Behr customer service did..."
- "In 2007, I purchased a bed for $399, King Size, Serta, Buy any size same price deal. I had to buy the frame and box springs too, $699 total. 2..."
- " This guy ruined my wedding. He was paid months (7) in advance and hired to do my ceremony and DJ services. My wedding was half hour late because this..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."