Behr - We used deck over and now it is peeling
Last summer we used deck over on our camp deck.When we went to check it in the spring there was peeling all over the deck.
This deck has only had stain on it and not in 5-6 years. We did clean the deck, there was nothing loose left on it. It is very upsetting that we put so much work into the deck only to have it peel after one winter. Now we need to paint the whole thing again.
After we had finished the deck we spoke to my brother and he had the same experience with this paint. It appears this is not an unusual problem.
Now what do we do to cover this paint so the whole thing doesn't keep peeling.I have a few pictures of our deck that show the damage.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Deckover Paint
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just spent two weeks covering the floor of my 18' × 54' cedar deck with Behr's Deck Over. I live in Atlanta. Looks good in the morning when it's..."
- "We put deckover on our deck two years ago . We were told it would last at least ten years . Our deck is ruined . we will have to..."
- "We had our house painted a grey/blue color in April 2013. The company we used (Best Value Home Improvements) used Behr paint on the exterior shingles of our house...."
- "I had the same experience. They clearly offered the iTunes gift card as a gift-with-purchase, reneged, and now they're claiming, after the fact, that it was actually a "sweepstakes"...."
- "That same ***, Anthony Jerome, "AJ" Marik deleted 5 years of Biography work I did on a grave I found belonging to a Medal of Honor awardee with the help..."
- "I purchased My ticket for July 14th, and a family emergency came up the same day I was supposed to leave. I travel to NYC weekly for work and I..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."