Behr - We used deck over and now it is peeling
Last summer we used deck over on our camp deck.When we went to check it in the spring there was peeling all over the deck.
This deck has only had stain on it and not in 5-6 years. We did clean the deck, there was nothing loose left on it. It is very upsetting that we put so much work into the deck only to have it peel after one winter. Now we need to paint the whole thing again.
After we had finished the deck we spoke to my brother and he had the same experience with this paint. It appears this is not an unusual problem.
Now what do we do to cover this paint so the whole thing doesn't keep peeling.I have a few pictures of our deck that show the damage.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Deckover Paint
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "One year ago I used Behr Deck paint to finish off my deck, and this is what it looks one year later. Very disappointing. ..."
- "I have a weathered deck that is still structurally sound, exactly what this product is advertised for. Hired a professional painter to installed Behr Textured Deckover last fall. ..."
- "The worst product ever. Only 2 year after professional did the job the paint is peeling and some boards are now rotted where it peeled. Waste of lots of money..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "I responded to a job posting for "DEI Marketing", only to discover that they are in fact a shell company of Bravo Home Entertainment. I guess too many people complained..."
- "I had the same experience. They clearly offered the iTunes gift card as a gift-with-purchase, reneged, and now they're claiming, after the fact, that it was actually a "sweepstakes"...."
- "I purchased My ticket for July 14th, and a family emergency came up the same day I was supposed to leave. I travel to NYC weekly for work and I..."