Sauquoit, New York

Very mad at the mess I have after only a few months.Have to find a product to redo the mess.

It is peeling and flaking. It was recommend and I did research at the time. I see it is no longer advertised on TV as well. I will not buy any more Behr products.

It is not worth the expense of doing things over and over. Would not recommend to anyone. I am a 67 year old widow, and really don't need the work, this paint has caused me, not to mention the expense.

Worst product ever.I will never buy Behr products again, too expense and does not do the job.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of behr deckover deck paint and associated monetary loss in the amount of $65. Behr needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned behr deckover deck paint in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Behr.

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments

Behr - Premium Deck Paint Review Behr "We built a brand new deck 2 years ago and put on the stain and seal. Today im resanding and replacing boards. The boards cracked and stain chipped. Followed the..." Read more Behr - Peeling off my entire deck Behr "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..." Read more Behr decck stain Behr "During the very hot 2016 summer, I needed to restain my pool deck. I bought Behr Waterproofing Wood Stain, Terra Cotta color, with 5 years decks guarantee. I followed all..." Read more BEHR Deckover Behr "We were excited to use the deceiver to give color to our deck, protect the wood, prevent any splinters and give texture for walking on (as opposed to painting the..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more