2.1

We have a second home in the mountains of southern New Mexico and applied about 15 gallons of the Behr Deck Over product in Desert Sand color. After 1 year the coating started peeling off the deck and rails, Now we are 2 years and the product is peeling much worse and we view using this product as a total waste of money. The product looks great once applied, but over time, the product cannot hold up to the normal weather conditions. There have been numerous complaints and we are now in that same situation. We paid an average of $155 per 5-gallon bucket and spent over $450.00 for our project. The product was applied exactly as the directions stated.

I would highly suggest to stay away from this product, as the longevity is not worth the expense or the time or do the deck or outside deck rails. I don't have any confidence in the Behr product and because of the related problems with the Deck Over product we will NOT be using any Behr paint products in the future. The Deck Over product is very over rated and complaints are slowly being filed and more consumers are showing their lack of confidence with the Deck Over product.

Buying the Deck Over is a waste of time and money, do not buy.

Richard Dziak

Las Cruces, NM 88011

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product does not hold up to weather and very poor quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of behr deckover deck paint and associated monetary loss in the amount of $450. Behr needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned behr deckover deck paint in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Behr.

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments